Bishop Daniel E. Thomas
Diocese of Toledo
It is our passion to bring hearts and minds to the beauty, truth, healing, and power found in Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. The mission consists of personal witness, catechesis, and Eucharistic Adoration worship led by duo Nick and Alina. The mission can be formatted into one, two, or three nights.
When we partner with a parish, our priority is to evangelize, catechize, and ignite the community with new or renewed vigor for Jesus Christ, the Church, and the call to mission.
Speaker, Nick De La Torre, will present the truths of the Catholic faith relatably, humorously, and profoundly to engage souls of all ages. In two or three night missions, the evenings will be comprised of presentations by Nick with integrated music performance accompanied by his wife, Alina.
The content of the presentations consist of themes surrounding...
• Reasons to believe
• Jesus as the Lord of our lives
• The value and importance of being Catholic
• The indespensable and life changing power of the Sacraments (with an emphasis on repentance and the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist)
• Practical steps to turn passion into mission
These topics are presented with sources spanning personal testimony, the lives of the Saints, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and Sacred Scripture.
After journeying through a two or three night mission, we reach the top of the mountain. With the assistance of the parish priest or deacon, Nick & Alina lead a time of Eucharistic Adoration with powerful worship music incorporating the best of traditional and contemporary hymns.
• Build positive momentum for the parish
• Kick off a campaign or liturgical season
• Invite parishioners back into the pews for weekly mass
• Bring families together for an event besides mass
• Bring in people curious about the Catholic Faith
• Catechize further the faithful of your parish and continue to bolster their relationship with Christ and His Church
• Create a foundation to build on with follow up events or small groups
More than anything, it is our priority to ensure that parishes have the opportunity to bring the awakenmission to their community. Below are steps we've prepared for you to invite parishioners to partner in hosting the mission.
1. Pastor identifies 10-15 families and extends the invitation to bring awakenmission to the parish by each contributing a portion of the fee.
2. Parish places an announcement in the parish bulletin and makes announcement after mass to secure sponsors. We provide a template for these written and verbal announcements.
3. Once interest is secured, the parish will schedule a date with the awakenmission team.
We will provide...
• Poster with event date and time printed by our team and mailed to you before the event
• Flyer PDF to be printed by your parish and inserted in bulletins or as handouts after mass
• Pulpit announcement script
• Photos and messaging for the parish website and other parish marketing avenues (screens in narthex, weekly bulletin/newsletter, etc...)
• Custom Facebook event page which we will link to your parish Facebook page
Hi! My name is Lauren.
I'd love to help you bring awakenmission to your parish. For more information about options and to begin the process, please fill out the form below.
Nick as a speaker at a conference, retreat or event, will bring a solid message, a strong understanding of and fidelity to the Church, and a witness of authentic discipleship.
Bishop Daniel E. Thomas
Diocese of Toledo
I have known Nick De La Torre for over a decade. He is a faith-filled, talented musician and speaker. His love for God is evident in all that he does. For the past several years I have also gotten to know Alina who shares Nick's faith and abilities. Nick and Alina compliment one another beautifully. I highly recommend them as presenters and leaders of praise and worship. Any parish would be blessed by their presence.
Father Adam Hertzfeld
They have very interesting stories. And they do it through their stories, but also through their music. They're both very strong and great composers.
Composer for Google, Spirit Juice, and Bishop Barron
What a wonderful chemistry that they share and express so clearly in the beauty of their music. The little personal moments that they speak to us with their music really communicates a real depth and a real joy. They're a great team. Being a married couple adds a really beautiful element to their performance. They exude that spirit of beauty and harmony.
Father Christopher Droste
My mom and I went to your Night of Worship at Rosary Cathedral and my mom was a little hesitant because she normally doesn’t like Adoration. She absolutely loved it, is recommending it to others and is so happy she went! You two are bringing others closer to Jesus.
High School Student in Ohio